Frequently Asked Questions
Pathogend of Georgia is committed to providing you with the highest quality products
and services available to combat emerging pathogens and and infectious diseases.
Why Choose Pathogend of Georgia?
Our daily mission at Pathogend of Georgia is to help our communities end the path to infection in the spaces of their lives. We are committed to staying informed on emerging pathogens, infectious disease trends, and the latest technologies available to combat them.
- Because we offer multiple methods of decontamination, we can offer a service plan individually designed to meet your specific needs and challenges
- We are environmentally conscious:
- We are keenly aware that people are increasingly sensitive to harsh chemical residue and odors in the environments and that sensitivity is amplified in contained spaces
- We utilize the most environmentally friendly products, techniques, and technologies available for your desired outcome
- We offer the ability to track and document your infection prevention and control efforts, which will aid you in monitoring trends and increasing efficiencies
- Our extensively trained technicians will insure a service that creates a healthier space for you
- Our certified technicians provide services driven by protocol with safety and efficacy as top priority
How Much Does It Cost?
How Long Will It Take?
What Germs Can It Kill?
There are no limitations as to the pathogens we can kill since each treatment strives for a six log reduction, 99.9999%, of the most difficult to kill bacterial spores, but some more common germs you may have heard of are…
- Clostridium difficile (C. Diff) / (EPA K list)
- SARS-CoV-2 (EPA N list)
- Candida auris (C. auris)
- Azole-resistant Aspergillus fumigatus (A. fumigatus)
- Measles (Rubeola)
- hepatitis A virus (HAV) (+)
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE)
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)
- and much more
What Techniques Do You Use?
How Do I Know It's Gone?
I only need service in one area of my facility, can you do that?
How Fast Until I See Results
Are the chemicals you are using leaving harmful residues?
Can I use quaternary ammoniums and bleaches for disinfection?
We are aware of the massive selection of products marketed for disinfection purposes, but there are many pitfalls in depending upon them to successfully and thoroughly eradicate serious infections in often-complicated settings. Notably, many chemicals:
- are most often applied incorrectly
- often require a secondary step of rinsing
- may contribute to resistant strains emerging
- may corrode surfaces
- can be toxic to the applicator
- often leave behind toxic residue and odors
- can be deadly if mixed
How long will it last?
Is silver harmful or toxic?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Whether you need decontamination products or disinfection services, Pathogend of Georgia is here to assist. Call us today at (678) 575-2889 for your consultation, or simply fill out the form below. We will reply to your message as soon as possible - usually within 24 hours.