Pathogend of Georgia provides decontamination and disinfection services
and products to Georgia and throughout Southeastern U.S.
Why Choose Pathogend of Georgia
99.9999% Kill Rate of Germs
Methods & Technologies
Validation & Reports
110% Environmentally Safe
Vince Battaglia, Owner
Over 35 years of Active duty and Guard service. Deployed to over five different countries and operated in 54 of the 57 US States and Territories. Experience in Army aviation medicine and HEMS operations. Emergency preparedness trained and experienced with highly contagious and commonly spread diseases overseas. Assisted in the containing and treatment of pathogens that affected 32% of the workforce. Aided in the Containment and treatment for Korean hemorrhagic fever. VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) since 2015.
- OSHA 30-hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course
- Globally Harmonized System for Hazard Classification and Labeling
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification in:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CURIS Certified Applicator
- AHA/Red Cross BLS/CPR/AED instructor
- FEMA IS100c, 200c, 302,403, 450
- Special Operations Medical Association (SOMA)
- German Shepherd Dog Club of Atlanta
- German Shepherd Dog Club of America
- The Atlanta Kennel Club
- Army Aviation Association of America (AAAA)
- DUSTOFF Association
- Austere Medicine
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)
- APIC Atlanta Chapter
How Pathogend Works
At Pathogend, we use a hospital grade, EPA approved Hydrogen Peroxide Solution to kill viruses, bacteria, Fungi, and surface mold. The Hydrogen Peroxide is dispersed through a fogging machine which ensures the Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor goes everywhere the air goes killing germs on surfaces and even the air you breathe, leaving a full clean room behind. We use the ONLY fogging technology that can claim whole room disinfection. Hydrogen Peroxide fog is safe to use around sensitive electronic equipment and is non-corrosive. Our Hydrogen Peroxide solution is eco-friendly, leaves no residue and breaks down into water and oxygen.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Whether you need decontamination products or disinfection services, Pathogend of Georgia is here to assist. Call us today at (678) 575-2889 for your consultation, or simply fill out the form below. We will reply to your message as soon as possible - usually within 24 hours.